The village of Dadford lies on the tip of North Bucks on the road between Stowe and Silverstone. It is in the parish of Stowe where the medieval parish church still stands. Historically Stowe parish consisted of four settlements, Stowe itself, Lamport, Boycott and Dadford but Dadford is the only village that remains as a centre of habitation. Dadford is in three parts, the oldest street which is at right angles to the main road, the houses on the main road itself and another group of houses 100 yards up the hill towards Silvestone. There has never been a pub but until the 1980s there was a shop and a Post Office. The village school closed in 1945 and became the Village Hall.